Sunday, March 4, 2012

What's Happening This Week!

Its another week folks, and its freaking March. I am hoping this month brings awesmazing things for everyone. I had a successful Author Week with Anne Brooke. So happy we got to hang, and I got to enjoy all her wonderful stories. If you missed her Interview, you can still go check it out and even win a book from her backlist (its quite a backlist) Ends March 6th 12:00am.

This week I won't be posting as much, since I am in prep for Interracial Love Week for the following week. I am sooooo Excited! Its gonna be great. So my friends, here's whats causing a pants losing this week.

Be sure to check out Mr Sexy there in his boxers, on the right side of the blog. This is a serial of stories being told by some of the hottest writers in M/M genre over on the M/M Goodreads group. Pants Off will be a sponsor to some of the episodes, and there will be guest posts by some of the fantabulous authors. So go check out Boxer Falls, and fall in love with the drama.

Monday- Its Menage Monday, and I am reviewing What We Deserve by Kerry Freeman. How cute was this book.

Tuesday-  Its Waiting On a Pants Losing, where I share the books I am anticipating. I am talking about all the releases in March I am looking forward to. Its a good month of releases.

Thursday- A review for Another Dumb Jock by Jeff Erno. This was one cute story, loved it as much as the first.

That's its for me until next week, when the I bring the awesome. So be here and be ready to feel the love.

*Have an awesome week folks ^_^*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and talk to me!