Wednesday, June 20, 2012

You, Me, & Yaoi #6: I Can't Stop Loving You


By: Row Takakura
3.5 Pants Off

Blurb: Kyouji is a Buddhist exorcist, although he can't see ghosts his best friend and lover, Yu, can Maybe they'd go all the way if Yu's incredible supernatural strength could be held in check. How can a steamy, sexy relationship survive such obstacles?



3.5 Pants Off


Thoughts: With reading Yaoi you have to remember that it's all for good fun. Sometimes shit don’t make sense and the characters say some crazy things that wouldn’t work anywhere else. No matter how crazy I found I Can’t Stop Loving You it hasn’t been craziest thing I have read from yaoi.

Kyouji is an exorcist and a Buddhist monk in training. He is in relationship with his best friend Yu and they are in all kinds of blissful love. They want their relationship to go to the next level but whenever Kyouji and Yu get all up close and personal Yu’s super human strength always leave Kyo in pain. Sometimes it’s a cracked rib or really painful scratches, and due to his pain, they can never consummate their love.

Throw in some evil spirits, spirit possessions, and the most interrupted sex scenes ever and you have yourself a funny and charming read. I found this one to be cute, and a little sexy, and I really like Yu he is one of the best ukes ever. I really enjoyed that he wants Kyo a lot and wasn’t even embarrassed about it. Sometimes the bottoms in yaoi can be so annoying and in denial (Misaki I am talking to you).

Overall, enjoyed reading it because it was cute and made me laugh a few times. Originality not there, but what the hell the most fun way to past time is to read some boy love.


Get Interested 

Kyouji & Yu

Kyouji

2 comments:

  1. *Sigh* Yaoi... Every time you read one you feel like you're falling in love. Or is that just me ^.^ Yeah, I'm being a bit sentimental after a day of yaoi discussions in the hop. I even got stuck reading a couple. Have you read Seaki ichi Hatsukoi yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read SH yet. I am waiting until it gets published in english and not just online. I did watch the anime and I liked it but man did it frustrate the crap out of me.

      I am gonna be doing a review for Border Vol.1 by Kazuma Kodaka and you know that mangaka rocks. I have so much yaoi just sitting on my table waiting for the next volume in the series to be released. Its an expensive lifestyle lol

      Delete

Go ahead and talk to me!