Sunday, January 27, 2013

What's Happening This Week! Jan 28-Feb 2

Hello my friends, hope you guys had a fab week? My week was pretty good, read some awesome books and I am happy. Feeling a bit under the weather today, but it's nothing I can't handle.

Lots of fantastic things coming this week *fantastic*. The first post for my Fan-Art segment goes live and I am just happy. I'm also gonna be hitting you with some yaoi, and FanFic Friday. Doesn't that just sound perfect?

Here's what's causing a pants losing this week...


Reviews:
Black Magic by Megan Derr
Secret Chemistry (Shifters #1) by Chris T. Kat (Fehu)
The Lightning Struck Tower by Theo Fenraven
Love You Like A Romance Novel by Megan Derr
My Roommate's A Jock, Well Crap by Wade Kelly






Other Posts:
FanArt/Art Segment (I am so incredibly excited for this)
You, Me, & Yaoi (You Make My Head Spin by Kazuhiko Mishima)
FanFiction Friday




~Have A Great Week~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and talk to me!