Monday, September 12, 2011

Masked Monday Blog Hop

 
 
 
 
Masked Monday Blog Follow is a weekly feature that is run every Monday and is hosted by
Masked Monday is run with the objective to make new friends, to discuss secretive things on books you've read, discover new things about ourselves, find and visit other book blogs that we can all share an interest in and most of all have fun and a good laugh along the way!

Want to join? Its simple! All you have to do is follow these rules:
1. Probably the most obvious - you need to run a blog. Preferably a book blog.
2. Make sure you are able to post Masked Monday, on a Monday.
3. You will need our button to go with your post. So take the link back button and post it at the top of your post. While your there, place it as a widget on your sidebar.
4.Copy and paste these rules and Include the linky list with all the participating blogs at the end of your post OR link to this blog follow.
5. Answer the Question/s on the list and post the same question on your blog post.
6. Visit the other blogs that will be on the list. If you not already following them, do the nice thing and become a follower. Let them know so they then can return the favour in kind and leave a comment on their site. Because everyone wants more followers!
7. Put your name and blog URL in the fancy dancy widget below
8. Once linked up - you will receive a weekly email from yours truly advising on that weeks question.
9. If in doubt contact, Sam or Elena @ samsawesomness@gmail.com  OR
                                           Laurie @ bonafidereflections@gmail.com
Masked Monday Question Of The Week
What book have you read and dreamt about, then had wished it never ended? What was your dream about, you naughty thang?

My Answer: Lover Unbound! I read that book and it has ruined me for other men. Somehow my dream doesn't just involve me and Vishous, Butch came along for the *ride*. It involved a sexy sandwich, and me in some corner getting the show of my life. Dreams like that don't come along often but when they do. Just freaking priceless!



Okay, now its your turn:  Link up and join in the fun!
Get started Here





 


10 comments:

  1. Rotfl! Can I be sandwiched between them too? Hehehe.... I just love their relationship!

    Thanks for participating :)

    Btw! I didn't know you had a blog. I was twisting in my seat wondering what I'll see when I click the content warning Label. Lol!! I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, those 'my' men.

    I am just getting started, trying to do a bit more tweaking before I do the invites.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Great looking blog! Like Elena said, thanks so much for participating! And fantastic answer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your answer! I would kill to be involved in V/Butch sandwich ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Sam!

    Alyssa, its my ultimate dream. I am obsessed with V and I am tired of Jane.

    Plus he also likes other men 'winks', WINNER!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well Dayum!! V and Butch taken! Ahahaha... I'll settle for Wraith and Shade, that is a mighty meat bro sandwich...... Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmm, brothers. Very Sexay!

    If only they weren't brothers and could go at it. I would demand an invite to this sandwich Eleana.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why? U weren't trying to share....... Lol! It's all good if I'm allowed to wear my leather pants for better friction Lmao!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You still have those leather pants? No worries, I will be there to just watch.

    Then maybe critique! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah I still got them! Rotfl!!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and talk to me!