Friday, October 28, 2011

Yaoi CRAZY!

 Can I just say honestly that I am obsessed with boy love. Just obsessed, if I had my perfect reality, I would be a bum and I would read about men doing each other all day (I do that already). I guess from the time I was a wee lad little girl I loved men together. It was really only two years ago that I really got in to it. My obsession with Butch and Vishous from the Black Dagger Brotherhood was strong. In addition, I was equally obsessed with Twilight (don’t judge me), I had just given birth to my second son and was reading a lot more than usual. So with Butch and V on the brain, I logged on to Amazon and checked out their Gay and Lesbian section and was overwhelmed with the amount of books and had no clue where to start. Then I remembered someone saying something about an author called Jet Mykles and I had her web address. So with excitement I took a look and it was well and over from there.

 I read her Fanfic of Wieb Kruez, and I was just in love and then with one word 'Yaoi' all hell broke loose. I never heard of it was completely oblivious to it and so then I googled it. Just imagine my reaction: Excitement, dumbfounded, and then excited again. With a look at my newborn (sleeping), I spent the next year glued to my computer, my ipod and ereader. I discovered yaoi mangas, yaoi animes and Drawn Together by Z.A Maxfield. Television ceased to exist for me, and other books just could not quite reach me anymore. I can tell you people I became YAOI CRAZY!

 There was art work (just ripped off my clothes in excitement it was like I was on drugs). I barely slept for more than 4hrs each night. My son slept a lot, so I had free time (teehee). I was hooked on the anime, the first I watched was Boku No Pico and good gawd I couldn't keep my mouth closed and I also couldn't help watching the following two ( I said don't judge me), then I watched Gravitation *music is awesmazing* and then Junjou Romantica. It created a monster and Aarinfantasy became a very close friend.

 So I thank the friend who told me about Jet Mykles, I thank Jet for mentioning Yaoi and having those wonderful Heaven Sent covers, and Z.A Maxfiled for putting Yamane in a book and having that pretty cover. It was the first book I read in gay erotica and I loved it. So honestly I blame you guys for creating this monster and also my empty purse says "hi".

SideNote- You might be wondering where was my oldest child through all this? Well the answer is "I don't know" teeheheh JOKING!

Here is a small collage homage to being YAOI CRAZY!

To Check out Jet Mykles fanfic of Weib Kruez Night Out, On the Run
Heaven Sent Series Heaven Sent
Drawn Together Goodreads
Jonjou Romantica Books, Watch Anime

*Boku No Pico watch at your own discretion, its seriously hardcore*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and talk to me!