Monday, January 23, 2012

The Stuff Jayden Says!!


My son Jayden is five and will be turning six in June. He is somewhat of a character and he says the funniest things (at least to me). I think that’s the case with all kids, they just say crazy stuff and have you thinking ‘where the hell did you come up with that’. This is the case with Jayden. I often wonder at times what he is thinking and how is brain is working, but its hard to understand that of a young boy.

I don’t want to say that I am different kind of parent, because each parent has their own style. I do try to let him keep his individualism, and I am not afraid to talk to him. If he asks a question, I try to find the best possible way to explain it so he understands. Believe me folks he asks the craziest questions, sometimes they are just too outrageous and I lose myself for a moment.

So I thought I would share how we interact sometimes, and those moments are my best moments. He makes me laugh like no other.

Jayden on the Movie Skyline!

I don’t know if any of you folks have ever watched the movie Skyline? It’s a sci-fi end of days kind of flick. Jayden is obsessed with those kinds of films. Things blowing up, the world ending and destruction all over the land. So I was a little surprised when he refused to watch Skyline. Here is why….

Jayden “Mommy? I can’t watch this”

Me “why Jayden?”

Jayden “Its like Cloverfield and War of the Worlds!”

Me  O_o

Jayden “ The alien has three legs like War of the Worlds and it has long hand things like Cloverfield”



I am up to this point really enjoying Skyline (surprising even to me)

Me “ Fine! You don’t have to watch it”

Jayden “ Mommy, you shouldn’t watch it any more either because Jesus can’t like this movie”

Me ??????


I laughed so hard because his little face was so serious. So you heard it here folks, don’t watch Skyline because my son says Jesus can’t like that movie.

Jayden on Ipod Messaging

Me “Jayden who are you trying to message”

Jayden “ A Tsunami”

“I don’t think you can do that”

Jayden “I don’t know about you but I can”


This is the movie that Jesus can't like!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and talk to me!