Saturday, March 3, 2012

Author Week: Dating the Delaneys by Anne Brooke

Dating The Delaneys by Anne Brooke
Amber Allure
Short Story: 42pages
Rating: 4 out of 5

Blurb:
Liam and the sexy Delaney twins embark on their dating experiment with gusto. Their first encounter at the local cinema proves explosive, but Liam still wants more from them than just hot sex. Luckily so, it appears, do the Delaneys.

With this in mind, the twins whisk him away one weekend for a late-summer picnic in the countryside. Once there, Liam is delighted to see the lengths the Delaneys have gone to in order to provide a romantic dating experience. As their date comes to a climax, however, the twins have a startling proposal.

Is Liam really ready for what they have in mind?


Review:
I think this is my fave story in the series. It was funny, sexy, and great to see the guys to try on work on the relationship. If you have no idea, what The Delaneys and Liam are all about? I suggest you check out my reviews for all the books in the series so far. These three know how to have a good time.

I am quite perplexed by Liam, I’m trying to figure out if he’s always been submissive or does he feel he needs to be submissive to Mark and Johnny? I am slightly disappointed in him, though he stills says what he’s feeling I am not sure if I like what he’s becoming. He’s still freaking hilarious!

Mark and Johnny (the twins), they do this whole good cop/bad cop routine that has Liam wrapped around their fingers. I do enjoy how they are trying to be more for Liam, and taking the steps to make their relationship more than sex. Though Mark is still a bit sketchy in my book (he really needs to take a chill pill).

Overall, really liked this one. The sex is hot, and the story is developing quite nicely. The ending had me laughing out loud, and Anne’s humour always shines through. If you are searching for some fun sexy time to read, then this little series is for you.

4 Pants Off



3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, Darien! And a BIG thank you for letting me share the week with you - I've had a fabulous time!

    Hugs galore

    :))

    Anne
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was awesome having you here Anne, the best times. Thanks for the interview and the giveaway and lets do it again ^_^

      Delete
  2. EU ADORO ESTA SERIE PERDÃO EM NÃO ESCREVER EM INGLES MAS MINHA ESCRITA DEIXA MUITO A DESEJAR MAS ADORO LER SEUS LIVROS MUITO OBRIGADA NÃO VEJO A HORA DA CONTINUAÇÃO SOU SUA FÃ SEMPRE ABRAÇOS

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and talk to me!