There is some good posts coming this week with an awesome giveaway so don't miss out. I just cannot wait to kick it and just chill, gonna be super awesome. I watched Prometheus last night and well... my final conclusion is this "sometimes you should just leave shit alone". Yes, its so exciting to find stuff out but finding things out can lead to dying and other stuff' Just saying.
What's causing a pants losing this week....
- Guest Post & Giveaway with Abigail Roux: Gravediggers Brawl
- Review: Caleo by james crawford (It's just so long)
- Review: Domestic Relations by K-Lee Klein (Reviewed by Fehu)
- Review: Three Swords by Theo Fenraven
- Guest Post/Excerpt with Augusta Li
~Enjoy Your Week Everyone~