Sunday, February 3, 2013

What's Happening This Week! Feb 4th-9th


Hello, my friends! Hope last week has been good to you, and you're having a pleasant weekend. My week has been dealing with my 3yr old who has Chicken Pox *sigh*. He got the pox from his shots that are supposed to stop him from getting the pox (the freaking irony). Its not a bad case, but lets just say his little man parts are definitely feeling the most of it.

Lots of awesome happened last week, with the launch of my Fan-Art post which was totally awesome. Lots of Supernatural and Teen Wolf pretty. Still looking for more submissions, so if anyone is interested please drop me an email.

Here's what’s causing a pants losing this week...

Reviews:
Do Svidaniya, Good-bye by Cecilia Ryan (Buggy)
Trick of Time by JL Merrow
Sacred Hearts by Dev Bentam
Screwing The System by Josephine Myles
Captive by Remy Jensen (Fehu)
Flesh Cartel 3: Choices by Heidi Belleau & Rachel Haimowitz






Guest Posts & Giveaways:
Flesh Cartel Interview


Other Posts:
Waiting On A Pants Losing: February Pants Droppers



~Have A Great Week!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and talk to me!