Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Waiting On a Pants Losing: Jan 29th to Feb 6th

Well folks I couldn't help myself and bought more books (its a crazy obsession). So here's some of my recent purchases and books that are being released this week that I am looking forward to, and will cause a pants losing in the future.












My Recent Purchases



1) 18% Gray by Anne Tenino *I have heard some great things about this one, so I went ahead and bought it*
2) Ex Equals by L.A Witt *I have a few books from the Hot College Daze series, so I thought 'why the hell not' plus I sorta like L.A Witt*
3) More by Sloan Parker *I love M/M/M and this one sounds and looks like it will be awesmazing*
4) Ink by Isabelle Rowan *I am a cover whore, so it wasn't even a question if I should buy it or not*
5) Tono by Mickie B Ashling * Loved the first book Loving Edits, so I am really excited to read Tono*

This Week Releases

Cinder by Marie Sexton
February 4th, 2012

This sounds like a story I really wanna read, plus its Marie Sexton. That's like guaranteed awesomeness!






Taking the Dare by Lee Brazil
 February 3rd, 2012                

So if you didn't know already I loved book one and two in this series, they were just amazing. With book 2 being my favourite, because of the hot twincest and menage *yep, its as hot as it sounds*.






A Spell of Passion or Fear by T.C Mill
February 1st, 2012 

I have not a clue about this author, but as a self proclaimed cover slut. I could not let this book pass *I love that cover*. It also sounds intriguing and other stuff.






So there it is folks, the books I am looking forward to being released this week. There is tons more out there, so let me know what will be causing a pants losing for you this week.

4 comments:

  1. I loved Loving Edits too but it was so sad that I still can't bring myself to read Tono. Can't wait to hear what you think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cried like crazy for Loving Edits, it was the saddest and sexiest stuff that meshed so well. I am looking forward to Tono.

      Delete
  2. You sound just like me. I have so many in my TBR pile, but I keep buying more. Ink is on my Kindle right now waiting to be read. I read More when it first came out. Love Sloan Parker. I have read everything by Mickie B. Ashling except for the Basque Trilogy. Have you read Cutting Cords or Vessel? OMG! Her books are like an emotional roller coaster, but I like them anyway.

    I would also like to read Cinder and Taking the Dare. What I'm really excited about is Packing Heat by Kele Moon(just look at that cover) and Ty's Obsession by SJD Peterson(third book in that series).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read both More and 18% Grey and loved both of them. Curious what you think of Ink. That has been floating around my to buy list for a while.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and talk to me!