Sunday, January 20, 2013

What's Happening This Week!!

Hello folks, I hope you guys had a wonderful week. I had a week full of allergies, and this week isn't look so good either cus right now my eyes feel like they have sand in them. The weather is being crazy here, one minute it's freaking cold as hell and the next feels like a spring day (mother nature make up your mind).

Remember that time when I took a break to help my son with his reading, which wasn't that long ago. Well my little man is a star, he can read everything now, and has this skill in breaking down a word he doesn't know and bam he knows it. He has just been shining, been student of the month, and I peeped in on him reading Dr Seuss to his little brother. Lets just say, that this mommy is proud as hell. Anything have you guys feeling all proud?

Alright, time for blog things. There is still time to win Drama Queens with Love Scenes contest runs until the 21st.

Storm Moon Press anniversary tour (lots of prizes to be had)

Here's whats causing a pants losing this week...


Reviews:
Bite Your Tongue by E.A Clarke (Fehu)
The Boys and The Bees by Mari Donne
Weight of A Gun by Various Authors
Sinner's Gin by Rhys Ford
40 Souls to Keep by Libby Drew







Guest Post & Giveaways:
Perfect: Excerpt & Interview by M.A Church
Excerpt & Giveaway (Something New Under The Sun) by L.A Witt
Storm Moon Press Anniversary Tour




~Enjoy Your Week~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and talk to me!