Friday, September 2, 2011

FanFiction Friday (#2)


Once again I bring you some awesome reads, that will totally blow your mind. They are free and wildly entertaining. I guess lately I have been stuck on this Twilight fanfic thing, Japser/Edward are mind blowing together, and these writers are truly talented. Then something else caught my attention, Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy. I can honestly say I have thought about it, because if you are total rabid fan girl like me, then it has crossed your mind. To read about it, is like all my perve dreams coming true. No, Ginny Weasly for my dear boy Harry!

What Matters  Jasper/Edaward Pairing
4/5 on the PL Scale 

Draco's Boy  Draco/Harry Pairing
3/5 on the PL Scale

More to come so log on for Fridays. ENJOY!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and talk to me!