Thursday, April 19, 2012

OMFG! This Book #2

 Once again took on my TBR and this week was a good reading week. I read two books that have been on the TBR for a few years now, and I feel so happy I read them. I just anticipate the good reading that's coming! I can't wait to get into the meat of it all.

So here's the two books I read this week. Both were fun and light and had the hot man love flowing.


Duncan's World by T.A Chase
Novella: 103pgs
Rating: 3.5/5

Thoughts: I really enjoyed reading this story, it was paced well and I feel like it delivered. Love the older man, younger guy trope, always makes me lose my pants. Also had some emotional elements, which touched a part of me. Overall, an enjoyable read and I look forward to more of Chase’s works.








3 1/2 Pants Off



 Under My Skin II by M.L Rhodes
Novella: 127pgs
Rating: 4/5

Thoughts: I really liked the first book, and you can check out my review here. I liked this one too, the struggles were realistic, and it was still sexy as hell. Just didn’t enjoy the return of the ex that rather rubbed me the wrong way. Still digging the bookish nerd and the bad boy with the tats. Though ‘whose bad’ is pretty kick ass.







3 1/2 Pants Off





No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and talk to me!