Monday, June 4, 2012

The Walls Have Ears by Erica Pike

The Walls Have Ears (College Fun & Gays #3) by Erica Pike
No Boundaries Press
Short Story
4.5 Pants Off

Blurb:
Short and scrawny college student Harley Santos has a strange relationship with the guy on the other side of his bedroom wall. For weeks, the two have been masturbating to each other’s voices, but they have never met in person.

When Harley’s roommate (Ryan) is asked out on a date by one of his neighbors, Harley is devastated that his wall-mate mistook not-hot Harley for super-hot Ryan. Helping Harley through his heartache is Tasha Novokov, the other neighbor, who is tall, dark, and impossibly handsome.

When Harley’s affections shift to Tasha, his heartache hits an all time high because with all the girls hanging around, Tasha has to be straight.


Review:
You should have seen the Michael Jackson moon walk I did while reading this book, all with its own personal *heehee*. I loved this little short way more than the others in this college series. I had a face off with my iPad giving it the laser eyes for more pages to appear. It was a well-played match but I did not get the extra pages I wanted.

Without giving too much away, Harley Santos is having fun with another person on the other side of his wall. It was an easy sexy way get off listening to sounds coming from the wall but it has developed into something more. He looks forward to their nightly masturbation sessions, and quickly Harley is realizing that he might be falling for the man on the other side of his wall.

Harley feels he knows which neighbour has been sharing in his carnal delights, but his heart is shattered when his affections aren’t returned. It’s Tasha to his comfort, and Harley is thinking that maybe he fell in love with the wrong neighbour, but nothing more can become of their friendship, because Tasha is straight, or so he thinks.

I loved this short so much! Pike is seriously one of my fave authors, I love her writing style and her characters. This story is crazy, sexy goodness and it made me smile. If you’re looking for a fun read with a happy ending, then be sure to check this one out. You don’t need to read the first two books in the series to enjoy this one, I do declare that college boys seem to have all fun. Awesome stuff!



4 1/2 Pants Off

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and talk to me!