Friday, June 15, 2012

You're Invited To A Party

July 16-31


Hello everyone, and Happy Friday! Time to do a little unwinding and reading while drinking wine ‘please do that for me, I wanna live vicariously through you’. So to my seasoned readers and my new readers, Pants Off is celebrating it’s first year of sharing all things man love and causing a pants losing everywhere.

I am inviting you to come celebrate with me, because you guy keep me posting and going. Love all your comments, love that you stop by and read my crazy reviews. I look forward to many years to come, and will continue to spread the beauty that is love everywhere and also two guys doing each other >.<



If you are an author /publisher and would like to be apart of my 1 Year Blogoversary? Please drop me an email at pantsoffreviews@live.ca. Guest Posts, Interviews, Giveaways, and Promo Posts are welcome for July 16-31! Join in on the fun.



*I wanna see you guys there without your pants cus I'm pervy like that ^_^*




1 comment:

  1. Wow a year zoomed by in a whirl! I love your blog and your enthusiasm and hope you keep at it!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and talk to me!