Thursday, July 12, 2012

BLOGOVERSARY: It's A Party




So the fun time is nearing and I am just amped with excitement. I really want to thank the publishers, authors, and my readers for making this happen. I am so very appreciative!!!!


So everyday starting form the 16th and ending the 31st there is prizes to be won, so please come out and celebrate a year of Pants Off.

A little Preview...

  • Dreamspinner Press
  • Riptide Publishing
  • Josephine Myles
  • Erica Pike
  • Storm Moon Press
  • Katey Hawthorne
  • And Many More



~So Be There With Your Pants Off!~

8 comments:

  1. Very cool - with the number of times I see links to your reviews, I have a feeling your list of "things to come" for this celebration is going to be quite extensive!!!
    Congratulations on that as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Diane! I hope everyone loves it and have lots of fun.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on your upcoming Blogoversary! *throws confetti* I look forward to this coming week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a party!!! Happy Blogoversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo! Congrats. I love this site.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and talk to me!