I cannot believe that July marks the one-year anniversary of Pants Off Reviews. It’s a great feeling to have stuck with something for this amount of time because I lose interest in things easily. When I started blogging I was not very good at it, and I never expected to have followers. I had been writing reviews on Goodreads, and then got invited to write for Three Dollar Bill Reviews. So I thought why not get my own blog going. I didn’t want a book review blog but when I thought about it what else would I blog about. Then Pants Off was born and the rest is as people say is history.
Some little facts about Pants Off,
- First Review request was by Storm Moon Publishing for Counterpunch by Aleksandr Voinov
- First author request was by Josephine Myles for Boats In the Night
- First review posted was No Fear by S.J Frost
- There use to be a weekly post called Fanfiction Friday!
- Josephine Myles was the first Author Interview
- First Theme Week was BDSM
So what will be causing a pants losing this month? A whole freaking load of stuff, I really hope you guys can join me.
- July Pants Droppers
- J.P Barnaby Little Boy Lost Blog Tour
- Review- Sounds of Love by Susan Laine
- Review- One Small Thing by Piper & M.J
- Review- Acrobat by Mary Calmes
- College Boys by Daisy Harris
- Border Vol.1 by Kazuma Kodaka
- Review- Equilibrium by Katey Hawthorne
- Plus Many More
July 16-31 is Party Time
Join me for author stops and lots of giveaways. Everyday starting from the 16th and ending the 31st.
- Riptide Publishing
- Josephine Myles
- Tam Ames
- Katey Hawthorne
- Lashings of Sauce (UK Meet)
- Storm Moon Press
- Erica Pike
- Blaine D Arden
- And You, Plus Many More
Go Ahead Take Those Pants Off!
~ wanna come to the party? Your guest post/giveaway/promo post is welcome. There is still time! ~