August is a little more slow, but no less fun. We have some awesome author visits and a great giveaway this week, and of course reviews.
- Pants Off is looking for a few new reviewers. I am not all into pressure and wanting a lot of reviews a week, I just ask that if you request a book 'You Review It' unless it sucks (especially if it sucks) ^_~. So if you're all crazy, and don't mind speaking your mind without being overly rude. Then I want you ^_^ You know where to fine me email@example.com
- Dreamspinner Press is having a little treat for its customers for reaching 5000 likes on Facebook (YAY Dreamspinners) You get 20% off any purchase be it big or small with this code FB5000. Be sure to get all up in it!!
Here's what's causing a pants losing this week
Monday: Guest Post- Tentacles and Consent: More Likely Than You Think? (All Wrapped Up blog tour)
- Review- Scavengers July by K.A Merikan
Tuesday: Review- Perception: A German Love Story by Mario Lipinski
- Review- Bishie Sparkles by Karenna Colcroft
Wednesday: Guest Review- The Blue Paradise by Theo Fenraven
Thursday: Sex Scene & Giveaway with Cardeno C
- Review- Bringer of Light by Lyra Blue (eye roll numerous was out and proud while reading this)
Friday: Review- Love and Agony by S.L Armstrong & K.Piet
~Have A Great Week Everyone~