Sunday, September 9, 2012

What's Happening This Week!!

Howdy everyone, hope you had a fantabulous week filled with lots of pants losing. My son had his first full day of school this week, going into grade 1 and all. I thought he would hate it, but he's not even complaining at all (yay). What sucks now is trying to feed him since he is uber picky about food. I want him try new things, but it hasn't been easy but I have  a plan. One I hope will be beneficial and begin his discovery in food, so fingers crossed.

Big news here on Pants Off, we have added a new reviewer Hannah, and you can check a bit more about her here. I feel like this little review site is growing, and I am so happy. Be sure to stop by and say hello to her, make her feel welcome and the pants off love.

Lots of awesome coming in the upcoming weeks, and so many great reviews coming this week.

Here's whats causing a pants losing this week...


Monday

  • Review: Sidecar by Amy Lane (Reviewed by Buggy who loved the crap out of it)
  • Review: Moonlight, Tiger, and Smoke by Connie Bailey (Reviewed by Hannah)

Tuesday
  • Review: The Last Concubine by Catt Ford (I loved the hell out of this book)
  • Review: Inertia by Amelia Gormley

Wednesday
  • Review: Resonate by Talia Carmichael (Reviewed by Fehu)
  • Me, You, & Yaoi (My recs on the boy love you should be reading)

Thursday
  • Review: Afflicted by Brandon Shire

Friday
  • Review: Tigers and Devils by Sean Kennedy (Reviewed by Hannah)

~Enjoy Your Week Everyone~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and talk to me!