Sunday, December 4, 2011

What's Happening This Week!

Coming This Week
I have another crazy awesome week coming up, with reviews for some fantastic books and a guest blog by the awesmazing S.L Armstrong sharing about the writing experience for Catalyst. I want to thank those who checked out BDSM Week, it was really popular and I am hoping to do it again because there is much more to read about in the genre, plus its 'HAWT'. So Here's whats causing pants losing this week!


Monday, a review for Weight of a Gun. This book was surprising and imaginative and I really liked it, plus the cover is to die for.

Tuesday- Review for Boats in the Night by Josephine Mykles. Another surprise book, I am so smitten with this one.

Wednesday- This one is fabulous! A guest post by the talented S.L Armstong talking about the experience involved in writing Catalyst. Also S.L will be giving away a PDF copy of the book 'YaY'.

Thursday- I have guest reviewer Catherine hitting us up with a short review for Master Class by Rachel Haimowitz. I haven't read this one yet, but I cannot wait.

Also a review for The Tin Star by J.L Langley. I am being lazy so I am posting one of my old reviews off GR (teehee).

Saturday- Review of Winter Warmers by Various Authors.

Don't forget to check out this weeks giveaway, with your chance of winning ePub/PDF or Kindle of one of the books featured in my BDSM theme week Enter Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and talk to me!