Sunday, January 8, 2012

Whats Happening This Week!

Pants Off Reviews
WOW! A week in January has come and gone, and its like damn 'where is the time going'.  I have a lot planned for January, like my first ever author interview (which shall remain a secret) until I finalize it all ^_~. I have a badge up for Author Week and I will be giving more details to that one, and I will be needing your help. So look forward to January. Its a big slump time for most peeps, but not here on Pants Off. I am here to bring the joy, the sexy, and take your pants off (oh yeh). So my folks here's whats causing a pants losing this week!

Monday- A review for Striker by KyAnn Waters. I freaking enjoyed this one so much. It's also release day for Striker so be sure to order it or check it out.

Tuesday- Its Yaoi Time!!! You, Me & Yaoi has a new book up a Yaoi novel called Sleeping With Money.

Wednesday- I review Barging In by Josephine Myles. Can I say that I am in all types of love with this book and author *hint*.

Thursday- Review for Dark Soul Vol.1 by Aleksandr Voinov (pants just up & left me).

Friday- Review for Cop Out by K.C Burn. Another first here on Pants Off, its like so many authors so little time.

Also on Friday I will explain a bit more about Author Week and how it's gonna go down.

That's it for now folks. Have a happy and safe week with all types of sexy good fun ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and talk to me!