Sunday, February 10, 2013

What's Happening This Week! Feb 10-15th


Hello all my friends, hope you had a fab week once again. Its crazy mountain of snow here in Toronto, it just came down in buckets, but I am safely inside with my boys outside is a mess though. Be safe everyone that’s impacted by the weather because the roads look crazy dangerous.

Lots of fun happening this week, Josephine Myles is stopping by for a visit and that is always awesome. Reviews of books that I am excited to read (hopefully there is no suckage) lots of new releases I am excited about this week. May the book gods have mercy on me. I am also doing my first author spotlight, and I just had to because this author deserves some serious love. I am really obsessed at the moment and can't wait to share who the author is.

Announcements: Pants Off is looking for new reviewers, and I would love to have you ;-) If you love books and love talking about them, then drop me an email. We here are versatile, so if you read yaoi, M/M, F/F, M/M/F, online fic and all things in the QUILTBAG. I want ya! Be sure to send a snippet of one of your reviews.

Here's whats causing a pants losing this week...


Reviews:
Analyzing Emory by Lily Grace
Frat House Troopers by Xavier Mayne
Too Stupid To Live by Anne Tenino
After The End by Alex Kidwell
Off With Their Heads by K.A. Merikan








Other Posts:
FanFic Friday
Author Spotlight & Giveaway
Storm Moon Press Serial Promo Post

~Have A Great Week~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and talk to me!