Monday, January 2, 2012

Something Wicked This Way Comes!

It’s a new year and it’s exciting, many resolutions are being made and you just can’t wait to dive on in. Personally, I have given up on resolutions but I have a dream this year. It’s so farfetched that it will probably make me all kinds of crazy but what the heck ‘a girl can dream’. 

I want to begin by thanking everyone who has stopped by the blog and has read any review I have written. It means a lot and I really appreciate it. When I started in July, I never wanted it to be a book review blog. When I really thought about it, my passion was not really anywhere else (unless you count my passion for Asian hotties) but that my friends is for another time. So I said yes to the book reviews. I don’t just read M/M books, but I knew that is what I wanted to do. In the beginning, it was a bit slow because I was being a lazy suck.  I wanted to provide honest reviews and I wanted to do it my way. I had been writing reviews for a long time before so I thought ‘why the feck not’? In the end, I was surprised I had followers, when I had my first five I wanted to rejoice in happiness and now that there are more than 50, my mind is baffled. So thank you guys who follow by GFC, email, and those who always pop in. Enough about me and my rambling and lets get to the good stuff. What’s in store for 2012!



I have to honestly say that planning is not my forte, but I have an idea on where I want the blog to go. I want it to be a year of firsts for Pants Off, and I want to do my first author interview. Who the lucky author will be? I have to think about that. So watch out! The hard job now is to form questions worthy of these awesome authors.




I have a lot of awesome reviews lined up, which brings me to another part of my mind bafflement. That authors actually ask me to review their books. I will tell you honestly that I am far from being the sharpest tool in the shed, so I am deeply moved whenever I get an author request or a publisher request. It’s like “shut the F*ck up”, you are asking me along with other awesome reviewers (blows my mind). When I got my first review request, I damn near peed my pants (I felt great). So I got some wicked good books by fabulous authors coming up.


Due to my wildly successful (in my head) theme week (BDSM Week), I have more planned. So you suckers can look forward to…

-Home On the Ranch (all cowboys all the time)
-Interracial Love (this will probably be my fave) the question is, how do I make a banner/badge for that?

Squeee, I am so excited! I will still be doing my Ménage Mondays (ahem its been awhile) and my new addition You, Me and Yaoi.  That will be keeping me busy. I will still have giveaways because it makes me feel good, and I hope to have a lot of them *pray about it*.






That’s what I am hoping comes to pass here on Pants Off Reviews, and whatever other crazy ideas I might have. Once again, I will like to say ‘Thank You’, for reading, caring and commenting.



Oh Yeh, and my dream is to get all kinds of naked with him!

Andrej Pejic

I know, I should let the dream go, but I find  him beautiful and incredibly sexy and as I said 'a girl can dream'!

Psssst, expect a lot more Pejic he's my love of 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and talk to me!