Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Cocktails by Jeff Erno

Cocktails (The Men's Room #2) by Jeff Erno
Extasy Books
Short Novella: 85pgs
3.5 Pants Off


Blurb:
Rustin has his Associates Degree and leads a successful life as a retail store manager. He’s dissatisfied, though, and wants more. Afforded an opportunity to complete his education while working as a bartender at a trendy gay club in New Orleans, he leaves his Michigan home behind. He’s barely off the plane when he encounters Dutch, a Texas cowboy who is visiting the city on business. Will the connection they share that weekend lead to a lasting relationship, or are they destined to go their separate ways to pursue their own destinies?


Review:
Rustin has picked up, left his old life, and moved to New Orleans to work as a bartender and work on his Bachelor’s degree. After coming out to his family and hitting the road, Rustin is finally able to live the life he wants to. With Tommy and Deejay by his side (read previous book) the world is now is now Rustin’s oyster.

Dutch is a good ole cowboy, on his way to being married and is devoted to his family. So living his life as a gay man is out of the question. When his dear aunt dies Dutch has to make his way to New Orleans to settle her estate, and find a bit of fun on the side. What he never expected was to find everything he’s ever wanted in the city and lose his heart along the way.

This was one of those quick love thing, but I totally bought it. I think the highlight of this book for me was Deejay and Tommy, after the devastation of book 1 my heart finally feels super happy. I liked Dutch and Rustin as characters but I feel like I don’t really know them enough, but I am happy they have their happy ending.

Overall, I enjoyed this short little read. Got to visit the sexy little club again which is never a bad thing. Hot sex, mind blasting blowjobs, and let me not forget Kay Why Jelly *hahahha*. I enjoyed the coming out theme, not over dramatic and done in an easy sweet way. I am so looking forward to book three “who will it be now?”

3 1/2 Pants Off



No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and talk to me!