Thursday, August 2, 2012

Blogoversary Wrap-Up & Thank Yous'


What a crazy fun/busy time the last two weeks have been. I am just so humbled by the kind words and generosity of the authors, publishers, and most of all my readers. It was great to see many of you stop by and comment, whether you were there for a prize or not.

The M/M community is tight and super supportive, and the generosity of many has made my readers very happy. It’s been so great and I look forward to many years to come  ^_^ Seriously, this Blogoversary really rocked my Pants Off!




Thank You 
  • Riptide Publishing
  • Storm Moon Press
  • Dreamspinner Press
  • Josephine Myles
  • Cecilia Ryan
  • Tam Ames
  • Ariel Tachna
  • Ana Bosch
  • Anna Martin
  • Andrea Speed
  • Connie Bailey
  • Katey Hawthorne
  • Nessa L. Warin
  • Blaine D. Arden
  • K-Lee Klien
  • Erica Pike
  • Megan Derr


If I have forgotten anyone, I thank you too. Couldn't have done all this awesome without you guys.


Keep On Losing Those Pants ^_~


There is still some great giveaways running. Make sure you get in on that (all can be found on the top the blog).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and talk to me!